Today's business environment is more challenging than ever, finding the right business partner doesn't have to be.
Finding the right business partner
Our Conveyancing Team specialise in handling substantial caseloads for Introducers throughout the UK. We achieve results for our clients by keeping things simple.
As the Introducer we appreciate that you have a vested interest in your client and we never lose sight of that fact.
- We keep you informed every step of the way by using all available methods of communication
- Provide a dedicated point of contact
- We employ highly developed Case Management Systems delivering fast effective results and a quality service for every one of our clients, large or small
- Our systems enable us to provide bespoke reporting information, the content and frequency of which are entirely determined by your requirements.
- Our team can provide on-site presentations demonstrating our services and giving you the opportunity to ensure that your particular requirements (SLA's) can be met
Our success to date has been possible only as a result of working closely with all of our business clients, conducting regular progress meetings designed to eliminate any problematical areas that may arise during the early days of any business relationship.
Does it make sense to deal with a non-local firm of Solicitors for Conveyancing?
This has never been a problem. We are on the panel of every major mortgage lender and are already working for the clients of Introducers across the UK. As you are no doubt aware all aspects of conveyancing can now be carried out via the post, fax, email and telephone. Where emergency circumstances do arise we can appoint another firm as our agent.
So, if you are an Estate Agent, Mortgage Broker or Commercial Property Company and are looking for a service driven partner who will add value to your business
Please call our team on 01604 251936 to discuss your requirements or email:
Online Instruction Forms:
- Remortgage Initial Instruction Form
- Right To Buy Initial Instruction Form
- Instructions For Sale Sheet Form